Hey out there!
I thought it would be quite nice to give you some interesting/entertaining links once every week.
The content will not only be GIS-related, but be in a more broader section around geoinformatics.
– Most of the time you are classifying with the NDVI? Have a look at Index Database. It is a powerful database for searching for useful but relatively unknown remote sensing indices.
– Arte Documentary Big Earth Data (in German, in French)
– Routing on OpenStreetMap.org is now available
– Latest trend in Laserscanning: Multispectral LiDAR. Article from GIM International: Bringing Colour to Point Cloud (1, 2, 3)
– Have a look at the maps and infographics of Stamen Design. Real Eyecandy.
That’s it for this week!
Post A Reply