Hey out there!
I’m back with the Links of the Week!
Interesting stuff for you, to kill some time:
- A broad list of free and open source software to handle 3D geospatial data (Thanks to the team of Just Objects!)
- Latest issue of LiDAR News Magazine. The most interesting article for me was about Carbomaps multispectral LiDAR mapping.
- New field data capture and management app: QField for QGIS. Will be tested by me in field work the next weeks.
- Have a look at Circos, an alternative way of designing infographics. Not practicable for every kind of data, but perhaps you can use it in some cases.
- Not the latest video, but it shows in a striking way the power of the crowd: 10 years of OSM data collection.
That’s it for this week!
Post A Reply